Devil May Cry M2 Devil May Cry M2

A good improvement

I do like. You've definately gotten better with your human movement. I might advise a little more definition to the characters looks before animation.

Luck with future projects an' all.

Winter is Here v.2 Winter is Here v.2

Wow

Definately deserves to win the competition. 5/5 and well deserved. Merry Christmas and good luck for the future

The Needlekeeper 3 The Needlekeeper 3

Nope

You are not David Firth. Only Dave can make the type of insanity he makes. Try to find your own style.

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Sweet.

I've been waiting for this since you first started posting the news letters. It's been a long wait, but definately worth it. Possibly one of the most complex flash games I've ever played.

Also, just wandering when the Fan Section will next be updated.

The-Swain responds:

Ooh, good question. I keep meaning to get the new stuff up but I haven't sat down to organize it all yet. Very soon, then!

Personality Test V 1.1 Personality Test V 1.1

Not bad

Well not that bad actualy, you could have included a few more options though, cause most of the things you had on there where not at all my answer.

good luck in the future
Jack in a box

HabitInc responds:

Thank you. I might try advancing it a little bit, giving more options, just getting peoples responses witha test run. Thanks for the positive review.

_POI-

Newb tutorial 4000 Newb tutorial 4000

O...kay

I really cant be bothered. Well, you really should wait till your not a noob till you hame a tutorial for them. I'm sure that you have some talent lying dormat or.. something, I dunno. Also the snow looked like runny shit going down my screen...

Jack in a box
|:(

Dum dah nah dun un um! Dum dah nah dun un um!

Lovely

I like how smooth this feals. It's nice, if a bit repetative.

:D