Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Sweet.

I've been waiting for this since you first started posting the news letters. It's been a long wait, but definately worth it. Possibly one of the most complex flash games I've ever played.

Also, just wandering when the Fan Section will next be updated.

Jack in a Box

The-Swain responds:

Ooh, good question. I keep meaning to get the new stuff up but I haven't sat down to organize it all yet. Very soon, then!

Personality Test V 1.1 Personality Test V 1.1

Not bad

Well not that bad actualy, you could have included a few more options though, cause most of the things you had on there where not at all my answer.

good luck in the future
Jack in a box

HabitInc responds:

Thank you. I might try advancing it a little bit, giving more options, just getting peoples responses witha test run. Thanks for the positive review.

_POI-

Newb tutorial 4000 Newb tutorial 4000

O...kay

I really cant be bothered. Well, you really should wait till your not a noob till you hame a tutorial for them. I'm sure that you have some talent lying dormat or.. something, I dunno. Also the snow looked like runny shit going down my screen...

Jack in a box
|:(

Father Ted Clip-Board Father Ted Clip-Board

Lovely.

This was brilliant, I've got all three serieses and love em. I'm British and with some Irish blood in me! To the guy who said that stuff about South Park: South Park is good, but Ted ROCKS. I bet your American and all. Anyways, that's enough of my little rant. Good job and... oh I almost forgot. Would you like a cup of tea?

:D

Super Bounce Ball v.1 Super Bounce Ball v.1

s'good

It was allright. Well, you don't see many 3D flash games.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

AWSOME!!!

This game is just amazing. So much fun, I've played it soooo much now and it still isn't boring! Good job.