Devil May Cry M2 Devil May Cry M2

A good improvement

I do like. You've definately gotten better with your human movement. I might advise a little more definition to the characters looks before animation.

Luck with future projects an' all.

Winter is Here v.2 Winter is Here v.2

Wow

Definately deserves to win the competition. 5/5 and well deserved. Merry Christmas and good luck for the future

The Needlekeeper 3 The Needlekeeper 3

Nope

You are not David Firth. Only Dave can make the type of insanity he makes. Try to find your own style.

Merry Ricksmas Merry Ricksmas

Oh my God

I admit, it's not the best thing I've ever seen, but I dont see how you think it could get blammed. It's WAY to good for that. I'd say give you nother few months or so of practice and you could make something worthy of the front page. Really, well done. It's heart warming and one of the best things I've seen in the portal all week.

smirkstudios responds:

thanks dude, these are helpful words :D

Shamoozal: Ninja Shamoozal: Ninja

Pretty amazing.

Wow, that was very well nimated. Did you make all the sounds yourself? 'Cause I'd think it would be close to imposible to find all those sounds on the internet.

Shamoozal responds:

That would be Joe's area. I'm going to guess that about 90% of the sound he created just for Ninja, including the music. Glad you liked it!

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

Kingdom Hearts!!!

I love KH, such a brilliant pair of games. This was great, well done to all the artists involved. If they make a third KH, do you think you'll set up another Collab for its theme tune?

-Jack in a Box

Baron von Brunk vs. SAW Baron von Brunk vs. SAW

Woo!

Cooooooooooooooool man...
SAW is fucking freaky.
Love this!
XD

Moon Chav's. Moon Chav's.

That was brilliant!

What a brilliant idea, put all the chavs on the moon! We have to do that. Or theirs another idea I was thinking of, have a law istituted saying that their can be a chav hunting day every friday. Chav hunt fridays!!

That was cool man
:D

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 79 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 79

Alright

I realise their is some animation in the intro done by you, but really the parts with Hitler should be animated, y'know, even if that means not using the Hitler picture.

More animation is a good thing!

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Naw

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 76 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 76

Okay...

I realise you wish to finish this series, but that doesnt meen you need to keep it the same blank thing every time. Try actualy animating something. I can see you do have some talent in the way you make your Hitler pictures, but that will anly get you so far.

All I'm saying is, try to be a bit more creative.

Good luck in the future.
;)

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

There's animation in the intro.